Monday, September 7, 2009

A Days Break !

Its an amazing feel to not to be with ur kids for a day and go trekking and freaking like old times. Yes thats , exactly what me and a couple of friends did. Went to Tungareshwar. Have to tell you , that I am not at all a (nature and adventure and trekking and whatever is associated with it ) person with such traits. But believe me you , I thoroughly enjoyed it yaar. It was superb , the climb up , then we chose 3 different spots for settling down with gud amount of substance abuse , mind you. And finally soaking ourselves under a very well hidden waterfall. As if dear God wanted us to have all of it , there were occasional showers as well. Beautiful man, a day like this in an otherwise very monotonous life was really refreshing. We all had the common liking for food , so ended up eating at Pritam da dhaba .. and ate and ate !! Along with my buddies even I was impressed with myself for doing and enjoying such an outing. Maza aagaya !

1 comment: