Saturday, June 6, 2009

To kya hua main maa hoon !

Yes , thats the thot these days in my head.. sometimes i think , work work work and then i think of the rubbish i d have to tolerate of the people whom i wouldnt wanna spend my precious time with ! So i end up being a good nice bhartiya nari house wife and most importantly " ek maa ! "
Its a very difficult junction in life now , actually speaking ...  Very difficult to draw the line on how much you d wanna let go .. ( time spend with the child ) 
I can go on and on and on about everything little to big thing about my son , Ishu .. my current job profile but I do seem to have lost the professional career me in the bargain , or you never know she would emerge once again with a greater zing and zeal !! ( too gud , love what i write and how i write !! )


1 comment:

  1. hmmm, I would agree....you should write a book...and remember to send me a free copy ;) coz obviously u dont expect me to buy it !! :P

    ReplyDelete