Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time well spent !

I d think of the title , once I finish writing this one ,, coz theres too much on my mind actually. I am plunging myself into a lot of new things ( self-initiated ) but looks like its getting a lil difficult to figure out on the time aspect. My inlaws keep 1.5 days ganpati , so I decided to put my long lost creative skills to use , and paint the backdrop. Boy but imagining it and actually doing it , is gonna be quite something. Yet to start the work. Thought I really need to make use of this time , that I am home, so started 30 min brisk walk and floor exercises at home. One day ka josh yaar. Its quite crazy to be so goddam self determined and driven. I always end up listening to my devilish conscience and screw it up. But it definitely has some bloody powerful control over me. I always give in. Then theres this oppurtinity with a company ( part time thingie ) , so really pursuing it. I dont know whats gonna come out of all this. Maybe for me to think later in life , that this was time well spent !! :) So I still end up doing things , thinking about what I'd think about them in future ....

No comments:

Post a Comment